Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Day 2: Assignment Notebooks and OWL Binders

Day 2 was just as great as Day 1! My wise O.W.L.S. (Outstanding, Wonderful Learners) learned how to fill out the assignment notebook today. The assignment notebook is in the O.W.L. binder, which should be in your child's backpack! Tonight, please sign your child's assignment notebook in the correct place. I will check for signatures in the morning.

When I post on this blog, I often put "secret words" somewhere within the post.....to make sure you actually read the post! :) Our first secret word of the year is SLANT. Ask your child what the letters in SLANT stand for in our classroom.

Have a great night! I will be out at two different soccer fields, so maybe I will see some of you!

Peace, Love, and Owls,
Mrs. T